Non-medical home care refers to a professional caregiver helping the senior with daily activities in the comfort of the senior’s own home. Daily activities to improve the senior’s health and wellbeing include helping with medication reminders, grocery shopping and meal preparation, bathing and personal care, or just companionship and simple activities to keep our seniors engaged and happy.
Respite Home Care is when Homage steps in to support the regular caregiver and free up some of her time. The regular caregiver can then take a vacation or handle other commitments.
In-home care helps our seniors continue to live in their homes safely and happily as they age or recover from an illness or surgery. Through in-home caregiving, Homage helps seniors to maintain their independence, and live with dignity and grace in their old age.
Our respite home care services include:
- Vital Signs Checking
- Medication Care and Administration (Oral/NG feeds)
- Companionship and Recreational Activities
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Physical Exercises and Activities
- Transport Assistance and Escorts
- Personal Care and Hygiene (Showering/Bed bath)
- Respite Care (during the regular caregiver’s days off)
- Night Caregiving and Surveillance
- Check-in Visits
- Personal Grooming (Haircut)
- Caregiver Training at Home