These are possible reasons why your claim may be rejected.
- Claim item belongs to another care visit
Remember to check that the claim matches the visit session before submission.
- Claim item is not eligible for reimbursement
Please refer to the above section “What can be claimed” for a list of the acceptable expenses.
- Claim item was submitted more than 24 hours after the visit end time
From 1 October 2018 onwards, only claims submitted within 24 hours after the visit scheduled end time will be processed, as per the Homage claims policy.
- Incorrect receipt attached
You may have attached the wrong image to the receipt box. While the Homage Operator can upload another image on your behalf, it might take a longer time for you to receive your claims. Hence, we recommend that you check that the receipt uploaded is correct by following the steps below:
- Click on the receipt you have uploaded in the receipt box.
- The receipt will be enlarged for your viewing.
- If the receipt is incorrect, click on the “x” button at the top right of the image to remove it.
- Attach the correct receipt.
- Incorrect description
In the “Item Description” box, you may have described the nature of the claim expenses incorrectly. The description of the claim must match the receipt you have uploaded.