There are 2 methods to submit a claim (provided you have not submitted your visit summary and it is within 24 hours of the visit scheduled end time).
- Launch the CarePro app and view your visits in the Active Visits section.
- If you have not submitted your visit summary yet, click on “Submit Summary & Claims” on the visit.
- Complete your visit summary and remember to tap “Save” at the top right to save it.
- Scroll down and you will see “Do you have any items to claim” under Claims section. Select “Yes”.
- Choose the type of claim item under “Item Type” - (e.g. transport, groceries, food, others).
- Key in your item amount in the “0.00” box and type the details of your claim under “Item Description”.
- Click on the Camera icon and upload a picture of your receipt. Be sure to allow camera access to the Homage CarePro app.
- Once done, click on “Review Summary & Claims”.
- Scroll down and check the details of your claim before making your submission. Submit the claim by sliding to the right at the bottom.
- Open the Homage CarePro app and click on the alert (bell) icon on the top right.
- Click on the “Write Visit Summary”. You will be taken to the input form where you can submit your visit summary and claims (provided you are submitting within 24 hours of the visit scheduled end time).
- Follow step 3 - 9 in Method 1.