Claims can be made for out-of-pocket expenses (“Expenses”) that you have paid on behalf of the Care Recipient during the care visit.
Expenses which can be claimed include:
- Transport claims (escort service; last-minute deployment; client request)
- Meal claims (purchased on behalf of Care Recipient)
- Grocery claims (purchased on behalf of Care Recipient)
- Nursing consumable claims (NGT tubes; dressing etc)
Examples of unacceptable expenses include:
- Transport claims made on your own accord
- Meal claims for yourself
- Any other claims (purchased without prior knowledge and approval of the Care Recipients’ families).