No, there is no limit as long as the items belong to the same visit. In the “Add Claims” section, you will see a “+ Add an item” button. Tap on the button to allow you to fill in the details for additional item submission(s).
Articles in this section
- How is the new claims process different?
- What is a claim item?
- How do I submit a claim through the Homage CarePro app?
- What can be claimed?
- When will my claims be paid?
- Why is my claim rejected?
- How to submit a claim if I miss the 24 hours deadline?
- I have previously declared that I have items, but actually I don’t. What do I do?
- Can I submit multiple claims for the same visit within the app?
- I have to attend an immediate visit after my previous visit. Can I submit my claim later?