Homage is a one-stop on-demand service that offers in-home caregiving services for seniors. Through in-home caregiving, Homage helps seniors to maintain their independence, and live with dignity and grace in their old age.
Homage matches qualified and experienced Care Professionals who provide a comprehensive range of non-medical and nursing services. All Homage Care Professionals undergo a rigorous selection and training process to ensure the highest quality of care. In addition, Homage Care Professionals are Singaporeans and PRs and are able to connect well with seniors within a short period of time.
Homage’s proprietary technology offers convenience, speed and peace of mind. The website and mobile apps (soon to be launched) will be available 24/7 for the on-demand scheduling of Care Visits, removing the hassle of contacting a placement agency within narrow time windows. One-off or multiple Care Visits can be scheduled flexibly for varying durations (from one hour and up), so clients pay only for what they need.
Our swift and efficient matching technology ensures an optimal fit between the senior’s care needs and the skillset of each Care Professional. Specialised therapists, nurses and caregivers will be matched to seniors who need support with their in-home rehabilitation, nursing procedures or daily living. Communication with Care Professionals will also be available through the one-stop Homage platform so all parties are well-informed.
On the Homage platform, clients and their families will have visibility over the entire caregiving process from start to finish. Clients can log on to keep track of scheduled visits and view their complete Visit History, and even pay for their care online. In addition, Visit Summaries and the initial Care Assessment report will all be accessible within the Homage platform for easy reference at any time.
Some of the most common circumstances in which Homage Care Professionals step in to help are:
- Post-hospital discharge and transition periods when a senior is recovering from an illness or surgery
- Additional support for specialized medical conditions, including Dementia, Stroke, Parkinsons and Diabetes.
- Respite Care to support regular care-givers, enabling them to rest, or freeing them up to handle other commitments.
- Caregiver Training, where Homage Care Professionals impart their skills to inexperienced family caregivers or domestic helpers
- Interim support, e.g. when a domestic helper is on home leave.
- Companionship for seniors at home, many of whom live alone. Our Care Professionals engage seniors through board games, art and craft, simple exercises and so on to bring joy and variety to their lives. This is also suitable for seniors with dementia.
- Escort services to ensure seniors travel safely and comfortably between home and their medical appointments or day care centres.
- Night surveillance services so that our clients can rest well at night and perform to their the next day.
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation, to help seniors regain their strength after illness or accidents
- Homage provides care-giver training for care-givers and their domestic maids and also supervision of domestic maids in care-giving.