Homage’s home therapy services enable seniors to receive rehabilitation in the comfort of their home.
Our qualified physiotherapists assess the senior at home and develop a customised rehabilitation programme based on her specific conditions and needs. Once the programme is planned, our therapists or Care Professionals will follow through to ensure the senior reaps maximum benefits from the rehabilitation.
Our Home Therapy services include:
- Exercise therapy for conditioning, aerobics training, balance training, joint mobility and strengthening.
- Stroke rehabilitation and exercises.
- Chest and respiratory therapy to clear the chest and sputum.
- Activities of Daily Living exercises to train independence in dressing, feeding, showering etc.
- Ambulatory exercises e.g. walking, wheel chair mobility, use of walking aids.
- Caregiver training and supervision.
- Post-hospital discharge rehabilitation programme after an orthopaedic or general surgery.
- Community integration programme helping our seniors to regain their independence living in the community.