Based on your Care Profile and needs, our Care team may require an in-person Care Assessment by a Care Specialist. In such cases, we are unable to facilitate visit requests until the Assessment is conducted and we have a thorough understanding of the needs and abilities of the person receiving care.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I skip the in-person Care Assessment and request a visit directly?
- I filled up my Care Profile but don’t see an option to request for care. Why?
- How soon will a Care Pro be matched to my visit request?
- I’ve made a request for care, what now?
- I made a request more than 24 hours ago but no one has gotten in touch with me yet. What can I do?
- I need care urgently, can your Care Advisor call me now?
- Why do I have to fill up my Care Profile before requesting care?
- How do I schedule a Care Visit?
- Does Homage provide live-in or 24-hour home care services?
- Can we have the same Care Professional for subsequent visits?